Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Waitressing!!!!

OK so up date in the life of Kate!!!! I started my new job as a waitress at the Lincoln in here in Gooding. It is allot of fun but allot of work it was my second day to day and so far so good. I officially start school July 20Th!!! next Monday. i also had to get my GED. to start school. I found this out a week before i was suppose to start so thanks to my lucky stars i got it i had my first 3 tests on Monday and passed with flying colors! now i have two more test tomorrow so hopefully all goes well. oh and also Miguel and i are no longer dating he has permanently moved back to Utah so now i am up here all by my self but I'm hoping its for the best. we just weren't working anymore. But i love and miss you all hope to talk to you soon

1 comment:

  1. Hey miss Kate! Life seems to be going pretty good so far for you in Idaho- your not all alone, isn't your mom living in Gooding? Good luck with the lasts of you test for your GED and with school starting- how long does it take to complete that?

    ReplyDelete